Friday, May 1, 2015

Dishank Arora Exclusive Interview

Dishank Arora Exclusive Interview Cast Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan
You may hate the character Pandit Trilok Chaurasia aka TK played by the Actor Dishank Arora, but you can’t deny the fact that the actor has managed to create an impressive impact on the Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan viewers.  Though Dishank has acted previously in Shows like Love Ne Milla Di Jodi, Punar Vivah, Sapnon Se Bhare Naina, Ek Boond Ishq and many more; his portrayal of the cameo character TK in MTV Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan got him more into the limelight than any other show. I am pleased to bring an Exclusive Interview with the handsome hunk Dishank Arora for my Blog readers.
Q: Tell me about you! What is your family background and what made you choose acting as a career?
A: I'm a simple person with big dreams yet grounded roots from Delhi. I did my entire education from Delhi and like any other youth for quick and easy money I started working very early at 18 with a BPO in Gurgaon. Acting is something I was always passionate about from childhood.
Q: How does it feel to be part of a number one Youth Show?
A: It is all together a new learning experience which I will cherish for the rest of my life.
Q: Most MaNan fans are blinded by their love for the Couple that they cannot differentiate between reel and real. You have been facing their wrath on Social Networking Sites and Forums because of your portrayal of the most hated character on KY2. Do you have anything to say about this?
A: Well, that’s my work and I'm happy that I could make people hate my character to the core. I consider it my achievement as an actor. However, what fans need to understand is that reel and real are different.  I'm not like my character in real.
Q: Most Actors are reluctant to pay the Antagonist. What prompted you to take this role in Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan?
A: Nobody informed me in the beginning that's it's a negative character. I was told that the character is positive and young.  Also, the makers wanted to do a love triangle between me, Nandini and Manik. But I guess it didn't work out so they made me negative!
Q: What would you have done if you were not an Actor?
A: I would have definitely been a bag packer and traveled the world around with my best buddies. That would have been my quest to redemption and my path to inspiration.
Q: What do you like most about your profession… and what do you like least?
A: Meeting new people every time and challenging new roles are like adrenaline and teaches me something new every time. Least liked by me about this industry is the conflicts and comparisons.
Q: What is one quality you like the most about you?
A: My attitude and mindset because no one can take it away from me or change it.
Q: What is one thing you would like to change about yourself?
A: I would change the part of me that dwells on "What could have been" and focus more on "What can be".
Q: What do you do when you are not working?
A: Sleeping… because that something missing in my life or I would like to go to Shimla and spend quality time with my best buddies.
Q: Love Marriage or Arranged Marriage- Which one would you prefer?
A: Not even thinking about it now!
Q: What do you like to watch on TV?
A: I like to watch all types of Movies.
Q: Can you talk about a fan encounter that completely took you by surprise?
A: Some time back I went to Vaishno Devi and a fan came to me and she was like can I hug you I can't believe that you are here. She was actually shivering and couldn't believe that I'm there for the darshan.
Q: How active are you on social networking sites? Do you interact with fans and respond to their messages?
A: I'm very active on social networking sites because  I want my fans to be updated about everything I do. I usually get into Chat rooms with my fans to answer every possible query they have.
Q: Do you have a message for KY2 fans?
A: Yes, I want to thank all my fans for the love that they have shown from this particular show.

No comments:

Post a Comment