Thursday, July 2, 2015

Ayaz Ahmed's Girlfriend?

Fans are curious about the love life of their favorite TV Stars. That is probably why there are over 60,000 searches on Google for 'Ayaz Ahmed girl friend', 'Ayaz Ahmed girlfriends' and 'Ayaz Ahmed ex girlfriend'. What prompted me to write this Post is a mail from an Ayaz fan to help her meet him so that she can confess her love for him. Despite of my polite refusal telling that I have nothing to do with the KY2 Actors, she kept begging and pleading with me. After that she started showering abuses on me. She had literally become a 'pest' and I had to block her. I do get messages or mails once in a while from Parth Samthaan fanatics who are eager to meet him too because of my Fanpage of the Show, but no one has irritated me to this level.
Talking of Ayaz Ahmed link ups, most fans are aware of Priyanka Purohit of Splitsvilla 7 and  Nikita Sharma of Do Dil Ek Jaan. But do you know that apart from Do Dil Ek Jaan, Nikita Sharma has acted as Ayaz Ahmed's girlfriend in UTV Bindass Yeh Hai Aashiqui? Ayaz and Nikita played the young lovers Kanishk and Pragya in this Episodic. The story is about how their love wins over the enmity of their families. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment