Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Charlie Chauhan Exclusive Interview

Charlie Chauhan plays the role of Mukti Vardhan in MTV Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan. The character of Mukti has several shades and the viewers have loved, hated and sympathized with her. I am pleased to bring you an exclusive Interview of this gorgeous actress who was previously seen on MTV Roadies 7, Best friends Forever, Bade Achhe Lagte Hain and many episodic shows.
Q: What is your family background and what made you choose acting as a Career?
A: Well, I am from Shimla. My Dad is a forest ranger. My Mom... she was in the Health department. I have one younger brother and elder sister. They are in Bangalore and my Dad is in Shimla. Yes...What made me choose acting as a Career? Hmm... When I was in eleventh standard Kangana got a break. She is from Himachal. There I saw her fan following... guys and girls... they went mad that a girl from Himachal is coming in movies. That was the time I randomly decided that I want fame and a fan following like that. So I think Kangana is one reason why I chose this line.
Q: How do you feel about being part of a number one Youth Show?
A: It feels great! Because in the start we did not know much because it was the first show on MTV. We were little confused whether it will go well or not. But touchwood luckily the response of the show we are getting till now is good and we all are really very happy. I am glad I am part of the show. I want to thank Vikas Gupta Sir because he was the one who approached us and told the story line. I also want to thank MTV and Richa. Yes... It feels good to be a part of a number one show.
Q: Ela or Mukti ~ who is your favorite character and why?
A: I think Mukti... First of all, BFF lasted only for 6 months. It was a six month series. So my character Ela was not explored much. Ela...I don't think I got to play that much as I got in Mukti... first she was like full on flirt... bindass girl... then the emotional side was shown... then mean side... then softer side was shown. I got the opportunity to do a lot of things in one character. So Mukti... I like Mukti better!
Q: What’s your favorite scene on Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan?
A:  My favorite scene?  I think the one which recently happened ItsNotUsItsYou... the scene where we four girls hit the guys at the Bar. That's my favorite scene because we four hit the Guys so much and we all enjoyed it too. So Yeah, that's the scene!
Q: If not an Actor, what would you have been?
A: If not an Actor... nothing... trust me! Because I did not think of a second option at all! If not this then what... I have not thought of anything at all! Actor... Actor... Actor... that's it!
Q: What do you think is the most admirable thing about you?
A: Mostly, I get compliment for my lips and for my nose because it's too sharp... but I think my waist.
Q: What is one thing you would like to change about you?
A: One thing I would like to change about myself is my anger. I get angry rarely but when I am angry... trust me it's so very bad...my anger goes to the next level. So yes... if I can calm down my anger that would be nice.
Q: What do you like to do when you are not working?
A:  I like to sit back at home and play with Troy and chotti... I mean my pets... Yeah, that's what I do and that's what I like to do when I am not working.
Q: One of the characters of Warrior High is named after you. What do you have to same about it?
A: I think it is cool because in Warrior High there are names of our Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Cast. That is really very sweet of Vikas Sir that he gave the characters our names. Yeah, it feels nice!
Q: How do you stay fit?
A: Trust me... I don't do anything to stay fit. I mean, I eat a lot... I eat anything and everything. It's just that I don't put on weight. I don't know why... I don't put on weight.
Q: What are you afraid of?
A: I think I have a phobia for crowded places. I usually don't go for parties or any place where there is too much crowd... I don't go to such places because I have phobia... I don't know... when I get out of my house or go to any place that is crowded... I go blank. So yes... this is one thing I am afraid of.
Q: What makes you happy?
A: Work makes me happy! Whenever I am working... I am shooting... I am happy!
Q: What do you like to watch on TV?
A: I watch only my show on TV because we all reach home late after shoot. So I only watch my Show... that's it!
Q: Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan recently promoted a Campaign against Sexual Harassment and Eve teasing based on the ordeal gone through by your character Mukti. What is your message to the society about this issue?
A: I think it is a very sensitive issue and I am glad that this issue was raised in our show. And I am even more happy that the message was given through my character. Whatever issues that was shown in the Show was real. This actually happens! If girls go outside wearing small clothes they point out at your clothes saying what you have worn... Even if anyone teases, you are blamed because you have worn small clothes... It is wrong! Rather than asking us to change our clothes, people should change their mentality and way of thinking. I would like to give the society just one message...Teach your Brothers... sons... friends...Stop judging girls on their clothes... Respect them... It does not matter what the girl has worn. Don't judge them based on their clothes... Yeah, that's it!
Q: On what do you spend the most: clothes, accessories, perfumes or anything else?
A: Perfumes! I spend almost my half cheque on it. I don't do much of other Shopping... but Perfumes... yes!
Q: What is your equation with your co-actors in Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan? Say something about all of them...
A: My equation with everyone on the sets is very good. To start with Veebha... Veebha is like my sister. We are very much similar in a lot of things... We share our birth dates... may be because of that our activities... our way of thinking... it's the same. So she is like my sister! I love her! And Krissann... She is opposite to me... like we are opposite personalities... but we get along. It's fun to be with her because her thinking is very different. if I say something... she will say something else! So it is fun to be with her. She is crazy! And Niti... she is like a small kid. She is like a younger sister to me. I like to take care of her because she is like a small kid. You need to pamper her like a little kid if she is sad. Ayaz... Ayaz and me are the pranksters in the set. We keep playing pranks on others. If we get some idea we just look at each other and then starts playing pranks. And Utkarsh... He is crazy! 24x7 he is energetic! He is very positive. He has positive vibes in him. So with Utkarsh whether you shoot with him day or night or how hectic the shoot is he comes with so much energy and positivity... It is fun to be around him! And yes...He is my Brother too... my Rakhi Brother... He is a sweet heart and I love him. And then it's Parth... Parth I know him since two years. I know him from long. I think he is the one whom I have known for long. We are very good friends. In BFF we worked together. But I think in BFF we were not very good friends... not close friends... but now we share a very good friendship... a very good bonding. He is a sweetheart. If I am emotional or want to share things ... I can go to him and sit with him. So yeah, it is nice to be around such positive people. In fact, this is the first show where I liked the cast so much. We all get along very well. I mean... all are crazy in their own way.
Q: What is your Philosophy of life?
A: My Philosophy of life is Spread Love, Keep Smiling! Don't keep hard feelings. Don't hate anyone. Forgive people... learn to forgive...I think that is the biggest happiness. This is what I do. If I am angry at someone, I forgive them. I never keep hard feelings. Trust me! There is not even a single person on this Planet whom I hate... someone I don't want to see or someone I hate...there is no one!  And I am not telling this just like that... I really mean it! I just cannot keep hard feelings for anyone... I can't hate people. Yeah... so it is a simple Philosophy... Spread Love... Keep Smiling!
Q: Do you have a message for your fans?
A: Yes... A message for fans... Thanks! Thanks a lot for loving us... for loving our Show... for loving Mukti... for loving me... Your edits, your VM's , your messages... we see it all... but are unable to respond because of our hectic schedules and network issues. And also replying to all is not possible. But trust me... we see all messages, tweets, edits etc. So thank you so much! Thank you for loving us! Keep loving our Show... keep watching KY2... and keep loving me as Mukti... Keep loving Charlie Chauhan... Keep loving the other cast... Yes, We all love you too... Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment