Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Niti Taylor Exclusive Interview

 
Niti Taylor plays the role of Nandini Murthy in MTV Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan. She portrays her character so perfectly that it is difficult to even imagine anyone else in her role. No one can do emotional scenes better than her! I am pleased to bring you an exclusive interview of this very talented and friendly Actress.
Q:What made you choose acting as a Career option?
A: Actually I always had an interest in performing arts and acting since I was old enough to know what it was.
Q: Small Screen or Big Screen ~ Which one do you like better?
A: Whatever comes my way as long as I am satisfied with my role.
Q: How different or similar are you with your screen character Nandini?
A: We are very opposite.
Q: What do you do when you are not working?
A: I like to watch movies, go shopping, chill out with friends or go visit the family.
Q:  If you can be a Cartoon Character, which one would you be?
A: A smurf... I simply love them!
Q:What do you do to stay fit?
A: I try to eat home cooked food as much as possible and do skipping.
Q: Do you believe in love at first sight?
A: Hmm... Yes, definitely!
Q: What are the Qualities you will look in your life partner?
A: Maturity, Openness, Honesty, Lots of affection and love.
Q: What do you like to watch on TV?
A: I mostly like to watch Reality Shows. I watch Big Boss, Jhalak and One Tree Hill.
Q: Do you have a favorite pig-out food?
A: Barbeque Nation, Punjab Grill and Mainland China.
Q: On what do you spend the most: clothes, accessories, perfumes or anything else?
A: Perfumes! I personally love the simple scents and love smelling good always.
Q:What do you think is the most admirable quality about you?
A: I am very friendly.
Q: What is one thing you would like to change about you?
A: Nothing really! All my life's experiences... be it good, bad, joyful, embarrassing, happy, sad, hopeful...
everything in between have added bits and pieces... the sum of which makes me who I am today.
Q: Can you talk about a fan encounter that completely took you by surprise?
A: Yes! Someone mistook me for another actor and was so adamant that I was that actor.
Q: What is your Philosophy of life?
A: Help ever, hurt never!
Q: Do you have a message for your fans?
A: Life is yours, wishes are mine...May your future ever shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment